Thursday, February 28, 2013

Warning Board Game Players

Its time for me to publicly admit something.  The Babe is a board game cheat.  That's right, I'm warning you.  She may not play by the rules, she might jump spaces.  Her latest scam just happened.  I was in the other room while she set up the game of Candyland.  When I sat down, I quickly realized that she put the special cards at the top of the deck.  She didn't realize that I could get as far or farther then she would depending on who drew which card first.  So she's not a hardened criminal yet.  While we had a good laugh at her attempt, I also made sure she kept that mood knowing that she might lose, because the Babe is a sore loser.  Pouty and whiny are not so cute.  So with each game we played, I reminded her that she had to be a good loser (ahem, gracious) if she lost.  Lucky for her she won each game (honestly because I shuffled the deck).

No comments:

Post a Comment