Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Chocolate Crunches"

Some kids make mud pies.  Mine makes "chocolate crunches".  Initially, you might be tempted to accept one, as I unknowingly did last night.  Tonight I now know I will refrain, thank you very much. 

The Babe likes to have chocolate chips for dessert.  I buy semi-sweet, non-dairy chips, that are an acquired taste since they're meant more for baking.  However, as she's never had milk chocolate, they're still a treat.  Anyhow, tonight she told me her "recipe" for these chocolate crunches.  You take two chocolate chips, lick the base of each one, and join them together.  Voila, a chocolate crunch.  Yeah, didn't know there was licking involved, thought they were a rare combined duo in the bag.  So, if I have any, I'll take them directly from the bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment