Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who's That?

The Babe really likes to play with other people. She is not big on playing by herself. She’s an only child. This means Mommy is always called for, even if she’s doing something that could be done alone. She recently got a new toy- a very cool cash register that seems to have all the bells and whistles. Well, no whistles, but a movable conveyor belt and calculator. I don’t mind going to the store, but I really don’t want to play shop all day long. So after the first hour of having this toy, I suggested she play with Sasha. No, not her real life friend Sasha. Her imaginary friend Sasha (name the Babe picked). If she’s going to claim to have an imaginary friend, I’m going to take advantage of it. Sure enough the Babe went with it, and played nicely. Amazing how there are no fights for toys or who goes first when played with an imaginary friend. While I’d like her to play more with real friends (sadly, they’re all in school or living in other states), I’ll take the break provided by “Sasha”.

No comments:

Post a Comment