Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lots to Do

I'm questioning my sanity.  Ok, not my sanity, but really, what was I thinking?  Friday, the movers started packing the basement and garage.  I baked cake for the Babe's birthday (not for her party- that will require more baking).  We had a house showing, requiring some picking up.  All in all, I started to feel overwhelmed.  Sunday I am having the Babe's 5th Birthday party.  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, will be more packing, and then we are on our way.  This weekend I will be baking for her birthday party, as well as packing for about ten days as once the movers return Monday, if it is not set aside in a specific spot, it will be packed.  That means clothes, food, medicine, and anything the Babe might need for entertainment (DVDs, toys, art supplies).  Plus, a few more errands thrown in, like I must remember to get to the dry cleaner before we move.  There are also a few issues on the other side of the move that will hopefully be settled before we get there.  Lots to do.  It would help if I could sleep...perhaps in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment