Monday, May 14, 2012

Touche!

The Babe has gotten into drawing and then hanging her pictures on the refrigerator...even if its only one little swirl of color.  Just as dinner was about on the table, she decided to do this with the edged sticker remnants from a page of stickers in lieu of tape.  I went to get her a glass of water with a little bit of crushed ice.  She was kneeling in front of the refrigerator door (ice maker is on the opposite door).  A little ice chip might have flown by, when she told me one shouldn't get ice when others are sticking things on the door.  I told her that a little ice wouldn't hurt anyone.  She then responded (with the proper intonation), "Touche'!"  I have no idea where she learned that, but the context was correct.  My funny, little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment