Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crazy!

While returning to my car after grocery shopping with the Babe, a man approached us in the parking lot.  It was the middle of a bright sunny day, so not overly threatening.  He had a clipboard in hand, and was seeking signatures on a petition so he could run for Congress.  I asked what his party affiliation was, and based on his response, declined to sign.  He walked away, and when he was a few rows a way, the Babe told me, "That man is crazy!".  I laughed, and said perhaps.  Then, got her in the car and put my groceries in the trunk.  A minute or two later, she elaborated, and said how he didn't talk to her, only to me.  Then she repeated, "That man was crazy, he didn't talk to me, only you."  So, the first part of her statement alone was hilarious.  The second addition reflects that she thinks she's an adult, or at the very least, a teenager.  Of course, how could anyone ignore her?!

No comments:

Post a Comment