Saturday, August 4, 2012

Straps

My father, who was very actively involved in the raising of his two daughters, was recently embarrassed by the Babe.  Yes, my three year old said/did something that is both amusing but embarrassing enough that he isn't comfortable sharing it with his friends.   So, I'll share it with you.  While at my house a few weeks back, the Babe lifted her shirt and told him that when she's older she'll have straps.  She meant a bra.  I don't think she understands the purpose of a bra, but apparently the idea of wearing straps intrigues her.  To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't made this request to anyone else.  And while in the store today buying her underwear, she was oblivious to the training bras we passed, so I don't think we have anything to worry about...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment