Monday, July 30, 2012

Commonality

Today was our fourth ballet class.  Thankfully, no problems.  In fact, I don't know much about what the Babe did during class because I was pleasantly engaged in conversation with the two other moms in the waiting area.  Last week we learned we all have food issues.  One's child is sensitive to some foods, another's younger child can't tolerate cow's milk.  In fact, at an earlier class I panicked when I saw him with a drippy sippy of milk, only to learn that it was almond milk.  Phew!  The other parent told me today that she purposely gave her daughter a shower before class and getting her dressed to go- just for us!  While I enter the class hoping for the best and trying to control my heart rate, I certainly walked out today a little lighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment