Friday, September 16, 2011

Good Morning!

In case you were worried after yesterday's post, I do not need this cup of coffee I'm drinking right now, other than for its warmth.  Granted, its early in the day yet, but I got a good night's sleep.  It helped that when the Babe woke at 3 a.m., my husband got her from her bed, changed her, and took her into our bed.  He's been gone most of the week so wasn't any help with that, but the week prior he didn't get up for her either.  So, while I knew what he was doing last night, I was able to just turn over and go back to sleep. 

I also just came to the conclusion that the glass of water I keep next to my bed at night is an indicator of how well I sleep.  If its fairly full in the morning, it was a good night (like last night).  If its mostly empty, that means I had reason to wake frequently and drink from it.  Brilliant epiphany, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment