Friday, September 2, 2011

Use the Other One

Lately the Babe has had some funny or surprising comments that have required immediate phone calls to my husband at work or her grandparents because they must be shared as soon as possible.  This morning has already required such a call.

She was watching an episode of Phineas and Ferb, and saying her leg was broken (She likes to jump heartily to the opening title sequence).  So after a while, we were ready to move to the kitchen table for something to eat.  Since her leg was bothering her, I gave her a piggy back ride to the table.  Once there, she again repeated her tale of woe, that her leg was broken.  I sympathetically told her that I guess we couldn't play any soccer later.  She immediately replied, "Well, I can kick the ball with my other leg."  Great problem solving!

No comments:

Post a Comment