Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bad Rumor

Pretty soon the Babe will begin thinking her other name is Miss Independent.  Ok, I only call her that in my head.  Her latest trick is wanting to climb into the car by herself, and then her carseat.  That's great, except I drive a SUV.  I stand behind her to make sure she doesn't fall backwards, and give her the gentle nudge to boost her.  But don't even think of picking her up, cause then you have to take her out so she can do it all over again. 

I'm hearing disturbing rumors.  Say it isn't so- the Terrible Two's don't end at two.  Oh no!  I was holding out hope, but apparently a switch doesn't flip when she turns three.  However, I do hear it gets better.  I'll take that and go with it.  I still have some time till three, so we'll work on it.  However, the pouty, foot stomping has increased in the past few days probably due to needing naps.  We haven't had many in the past few weeks, and by late afternoon there is a clear change in personality.  So today she is napping.  I think its time for me to have one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment