Friday, June 3, 2011

A Brand New Day

What a difference a day makes!  By 9 p.m., things were much better here yesterday.  I did get out to run some errands...by myself and with no cell phone.  The lack of a cell phone was because I just got a new one and it was charging.  When I got home, I immediately grabbed a Mike's Hard Lemonade from the outside fridge, and it did its job! 

FYI- Mike's Hard Lemonade is a malt beverage.  While we keep our house allergy free, the one exception is liquor.  Malt beverages and beer are generally made from barley and hops, or wheat, both of which she is allergic to.  Obviously this is not something the Babe is drinking, and we're cautious with it.  After I drank it, I did brush my teeth.  That one drink calmed me down for the night, and today we had a fresh start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment