Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sandwich on a Stick

Getting the Babe to eat new foods is a big challenge.  She's also not big on breakfast; she'd rather have a few juice boxes instead.  So this morning when I offered her toast, she jumped on the idea.  Then she asked if she could have a sandwich, with turkey, pickles and cheese on it.  Well, I don't have pickles (and doubt she'd like them even if I could get them gluten free).  And I certainly don't have cheese.  But I do have turkey.  So she had bread with margarine, and a slice or two of turkey in the middle...making her a turkey sandwich.  And she ate it- I have the pictures to prove it.  Well, she ate it as a sandwich to start.  Then she took one piece of bread off, stabbed the other piece of bread with turkey, and basically had a sandwich on a stick.  Doesn't matter, because she ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment