Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Gift Occasion?

You've heard of Push Gifts?  Well, I think there should be Pish Gifts.  Push gifts are the latest fad- have a kid, get a diamond tennis bracelet or other piece of expensive jewelry.  Ok, I didn't get any, but I was more than happy to have a baby.  I think in our house it was an either-or, and I opted for the child.

Now that I've spent multiple times getting said child onto the potty, and off again, and on again, I'm thinking there should be a reward for Mommies who potty train.  Hence, Pish Gifts.  Don't think I will be successful in that department though because my husband surprised me with something nice just a few days ago.  However, a new books, perhaps.  Hmmm, I'll just go buy it myself.  That is, once I can leave the house and not put someone on the potty every 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment