Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Oops

While I am now not actively trying to potty train the Babe, if she asks or there is the opportunity, we go to the bathroom together.  Today that meant putting her in a pull-up diaper just before we went to run an errand.  Can you see the error of my ways?  Clearly they were not meant to be on for extended periods of time.  Oh wait, it was less than an hour after being in it, and she was standing (or rather bouncing around) next to me while I made a return at a department store.  Next thing I know she tells me she leaked.  She was in shorts so that is not a good thing.  I grabbed a wipe, and swiped at her legs where I could see two lines of liquid working their way down.  No one else seemed to notice, thankfully!  As soon as I finished my transaction, we went to the restroom where I put her in a regular diaper and fresh pair of shorts.  Except for this one blip, we had a nice time out running a few errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment