Saturday, July 16, 2011

An Offer I Can't Refuse

I went to bed last night looking forward to a nap today.  Silly, but as I mentioned yesterday, I am sick.  Not terribly sick, just annoyingly sick.  And somehow either due to my current symptoms, or the effects of the OTC cold medicine I've been taking, I can't sleep fully through the night.  So I've been up since 1 a.m.  The reason I am looking forward to a nap, besides my failure to sleep during the night, is my husband made a most generous offer to me just before we went to bed.  Saturdays we may do some things together, but he spends as much time as he can resting on the couch.  Well, knowing I am sick, rather than the three of us running errands together, he volunteered to do them alone with the Babe.  And these aren't quick errands either.  I am hoping he sticks with his offer later this morning.  I am so excited.  Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment