Friday, April 22, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Gone

Last night we once again had turkey.  That was it though.  We are now Turkey-ed out, after three nights in a row.  I thought I'd be nice to my husband, and attempt a home-made barbecue sauce.  First off, I don't like barbecue sauce.  This was just for him.  So I combined apple cider vinegar, Kosher for Passover Ketchup, brown sugar, and some garlic powder.  I didn't measure, just guessed.  I cooked it down, put it in a mug, and served it to him with his dinner.  What was funny was when he walked in the door he commented on how the house smelled like vinegar.  He didn't seem particularly enthused about my creation.  That is, until he started eating it.  When he finished it off (I didn't make a huge amount since it was an experiment), he asked if there was more.  Sorry, nope!  He said it was addictive.  Looks like I'll be making that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment