Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An Ode to Shout

I have a need to shout out my love for Shout.  O.k., now again, truly sounding like a 1950's housewife here, but I love the product.  I must disclose I am not receiving anything for this statement, although in full disclosure, my husband does work for the company that manufactures it.  However, they do not know of this love, nor did I know they made the product when this romance began. 

At the moment I am doing a load of the Babe's laundry.  The need to "Shout it Out" isn't as great as it once was, when every single item of her clothes had to be sprayed due to food residue or leaking diapers.  For a long time, she had loose blow-out diapers, courtesy of the food allergies (didn't know it at the time).  That got under control, but can't avoid colorful foods.  Especially when the Babe has avocado on almost a daily basis.  I still use Dreft to launder her clothes, but that alone does not work on stains.  While I don't use fabric softeners for concern of aggravating her eczema or creating a new allergy, I have used Shout since she was an infant.  But for it, I would have had to buy her a new wardrobe every few weeks.  So I am one trigger-happy Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment