Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oily Bits

You may recall that yesterday I said you couldn't, or rather shouldn't, eat off my floors.  That changed last night when my husband washed the floors (after I did a lot of other cleaning around the house during the day).  Well, its once again changed.  The Babe had some small noodles with dinner, the size of a jeweler's jump ring, with some margarine.  She would take small fistfulls, and then somehow shake them out over the floor.  Small, oily noodles on my clean wood floors.  Not so happy, but not a shocker.  They have been picked up, but some spots have little oil rings.  Since we will be having friends over tomorrow, looks like I'll be doing a mini-floor washing tonight.  Just what I want to do (after reading a book, going to sleep, and a few other things).

No comments:

Post a Comment