Friday, May 6, 2011

Day Off

Call me crazy, but I was probably one of the happiest persons today getting their oil changed.  In fact, telling me I had an hour wait was great.  Delivering the car back earlier than that was not cause for celebration.  The reason- my husband was home with the Babe.  I had time to sit quietly, read a book, and not have to do anything.  Plus, I haven't been out of the house in four days, except for the pediatrician's office (and you know how that car ride went).  Afterwards I did some grocery shopping, and headed home.

When I arrived home, the Babe and her daddy were on the couch watching her morning shows.  The plus was he had gotten her dressed for the day, and given her food.  Other than that, nothing was any different in the house.  No dishes washed, no toys picked up (not that I do that often), no laundry going.  I didn't ask, but it would have been nice if something more was done.  Then again, this was his day off to relax... when do I get to call in for my day?

No comments:

Post a Comment