Saturday, May 14, 2011

Listen

I don't know where the Babe got this move from, but clearly she knows how to get your attention.  I was sitting on the couch, looking at my IPod as her DVR'd episode of Curious George was ending.  So she stands in front of me, puts her hand on me knee, and says, "Listen".  I'm looking her in the eye at this point, and again she says, "Listen".  I have no idea what she's up to or about to do.  Then she says in a demanding voice, "Put your hair back", gesturing to one side of my hair as if to push it behind my ear.  I do as she says, and again she says in a stern voice, "Listen".  Pause a moment.  "I need another Curious George."  This little pint size person sure knows how to command a room.  Does she have a future as a Chairwoman of the Board?  (Not that I'm planning her professional future).

No comments:

Post a Comment