Friday, May 13, 2011

Realistically optimistic...

I thought for sure today would be bad.  Why?  Because yesterday was really good.  I'm ever the optimist, right?!  Today I was pleasantly surprised because the Babe cooperated.  She was good at the gym, got into the car without a fuss when we left, and didn't have the t.v. on for a while at home.  Of course, eventually it was on, but not the minute we walked in the door.  I even got her down for a nap at a decent (well, by my standards decent) time.  And I've done several things during that time that needed to be taken care of, rather than surfing the net or watching a cooking show.  Hmmm, this doesn't bode well for tomorrow, but at least my husband will be here to help, and my parents will hopefully be visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment