Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Starting Early?

While the Babe is sick, trying to get medicine in her is a challenge.  The first night, she was so sick, she actually asked for it.  Believe me, this is a kid you need to hold down who will spit out most of whatever you actually get in her mouth.  Now that we have been to the doctor, she has to have a steroid, which apparently has an awful taste.  So for dose one, we tried about everything to get her to take it.  She wanted it in a cup instead of the dosing syringe, so the only one small enough was a souvenir shot glass. 

First off, I've never done a shot.  We really don't drink much around here, and definitely no drinking games.  That is why this morning was interesting.  My husband thinks I put her up to it, but she did it all on her own.  She wanted some water in the little glass, so I put some in the shot glass.  Sitting at the table, next thing I hear is, "1-2-3...its time to drink!"  She did it a few more times followed by, "hurray!"  Uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment