Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sick Little One

The Babe has an amazing vocabulary for her age (no, not bragging, just a fact).  We just added a few more words to it yesterday.  The main one= puke.  That's right, puke, vomit, throw-up.  All words not in her vocabulary prior to that. 

As an infant, she rarely spit-up.  Since then we've had one or two occasions with clear liquid after a hearty cough.  But we have not had actual vomit.  Yesterday, not only did she vomit, but she projectile vomited- in my car. 

The Babe has a bit of a cold, with a frequent cough.  So just after pulling out of our driveway on our way to her pediatrician, she coughed, and just a little something came out.  Then, just down a block, a cough, and out shot green.  Lets just say, I'm very happy I have leather seats.  Of course, what I didn't get, my husband had the pleasure of cleaning when he got home from work.  I know, this will be TMI, but it actually didn't smell.  Hopefully that's it for a long, long time.  In the meantime, she still has a hearty cough, but seems a little bit better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment